Still, the frost in the air does make for pretty pictures.
![]() |
| This picture doesn't do the scene justice |
To be fair, it's not THAT cold. Any hint of snow and this country grinds to a standstill!
![]() |
| The forecast doesn't look too pretty for the rest of the week... |
Yep - that's snow forecast for the end of the week. Terrific. I HATE SNOW. Actually, that's not true. I hate the ice that lingers afterwards.
Long term blog friends will remember that 3 years ago I had a little 'accident' on the ice. You can read about it here and here.
Needless to say, I am terrified of walking on the ice. Actual fear. I will get over it one day but I have small panic attacks just thinking about doing it.
Luckily for me, my lovely fiance bought me some new boots to keep my tootsies warm as the days get colder!
![]() |
| Very snuggly! Barney approves of the laces! |
Chris braved the cold and came up for #Whedonsday which was fun! It's always good to have something to look forward to mid-week! Although we can't next week as he and the lovely Ceri are going to Las Vegas for the weekend. Jealous. And they aren't having a spur of the moment wedding either. Waste of time if you ask me! Paul and I would TOTALLY be on that bandwagon! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment