![]() |
| Barney is an expert photobomber! |
The lovely Koran came with me, despite just having 3 hours sleep after a night shift! She's an amazing friend, yes? We picked her up and took her back home so she could get more sleep than trudging for public transport.
I tried on 4 dresses. We didn't take a pic of the last one as it was HUGE. I hated it. It was an immediate NO from Koran!
Two fit very nice. I have pics of me wearing them but I think I'll keep those for myself (and the mothers!) Here are the pics from the website:
![]() |
| Photo taken from Justin Alexander website |
![]() |
| Photo taken from Justin Alexander website |
So back to the drawing board. Which means trying more on. Sigh. I hate shopping!
After we dropped Koran back home, Paul decided he fancied a drink, so we took a stroll through the slightly snowy streets to Lark Lane and had a couple of beers while discussing the wedding.
![]() |
| Paul and his white wheat beer which was very nice actually! |
Walking home in the dark wasn't fun. The streets were slippy and you couldn't really see the snow. I was a big wuss.
Treated ourself to some mulled wine and a comedy dvd to complete the evening!




No comments:
Post a Comment