When I failed I realised that I should probably crack on with what I intended to do with my day. Which mostly meant making some more Christmas cards!
My little craftin' station on the bed! I got about 12 made when my back decided it didn't want me to make any more. So I lay down under the heated throw...and was promptly joined!
Both kittens were very happy to have me join them for a nap! Well! I'm on holiday! It would be rude not to!
Barney airing the bellydots never gets old!
Paul came home and felt sorry for me in all my back ache. He had had a difficult day in work, which is a shame. So we spent the rest of the evening on the sofa watching tv. Like we do!




Something about a heated throw and a beloved pawparent that is a magnet for kitties..
ReplyDelete