I think the nasal migraine spray worked as there was little to no pain. Just in case, we didn't go to the gym as I didn't want to make it come back!
Off to work for me and it was a really busy but kinda dull day. A was off so T and I were trying to get on top of a lot of bits and bobs around the office before he comes back tomorrow. We did ok, but really struggled to find a few files. That's the problem with so many people working on so many files! They're all over the show!
After work I came home and did a bit more admin work while waiting for Paul to come home. He was AGES! I hate it when he's late. At least I had company.
It was another dull evening for the pair of us. We ate sausage casserole from the freezer, watched tv and headed to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment