Paul went to make breakfast and I meant to get up and do stuff...but I was disturbed. I was held hostage and what was I to do?!
I had to not work for longer than I had planned to make the most of my cug!
I then remembered I needed to make a birthday card for Chris as it was his birthday on Saturday and I am a bad friend and didn't give him his present before the day. Well...why not make the magic of a birthday last a little longer?!
I didn't take a picture of it but it was awesome. You'll just have to trust me on that one! It would have been more awesome but I was a 'y' scrabble tile short. Meh.
I then decided while I had my craft kit out to make some Christmas cards! Fun fun fun! Except it makes my back hurt a little bit so I had to quit after a while.
I got a few ideas on camera though so I could make them should the inspiration strike again.
Cute Christmas tree, huh?!
We did a little clearing up all ready for #Whedonsday. When Chris arrived we gave him his card and part of his present - a ducky tie! I think it was a hit!
After some tv fun and games, some delicious italian shepherds pie, beer and the usual evening fun, it was over too soon and Chris headed out.
We chilled a little but as Paul's in work tomorrow we called it quits pretty soon.


lovely tree
ReplyDelete