A lovely little lie in was enjoyed this morning! I like those!
We decided that we should be proactive and attempt to make a start on our Christmas shopping! This never happens! What is with us?!
We headed into town and each went our separate way for a little while, having a look around. I have to be honest, I spent most of the time looking for things for Ted!
I started to get very annoyed with the amount of people in town, as it normally is on a Saturday, but I don't do well when surrounded by people. How do people love shopping?! I don't understand how you could want to be one of those hoards of people!
So once Paul and I met up and had a spot of lunch we looked for a couple of bits, then I got really claustrophobic with all the people milling around John Lewis, so we left, quit shopping and went to have a drink somewhere to discuss presents rather than actually buy them.
Paul took this attractive picture of me on the IPad. Thanks.
Paul took this attractive picture of me on the IPad. Thanks.
I enjoyed a couple of glasses of mulled wine, as it's my favourite drink of choice this year, and came up with a few ideas for gifts.
We took a seat inside this time as the courtyard was really busy. It was nice but I was getting tired and cranky and just wanted to get home!
We took a seat inside this time as the courtyard was really busy. It was nice but I was getting tired and cranky and just wanted to get home!
Upon arrival at the house I plonked myself on the sofa and didn't really get up again, watching the usual Saturday night tv. Nice.


No comments:
Post a Comment