We woke up at a normal time and felt ok, which made a nice change! Paul had to head off to Manchester to go to the football so I decided to go into town and get the rest of my Christmas shopping done!
Town was busy. I hated it. So it was my intention to get it all done ASAP.
I managed to get pretty much everything except for a few things that were in shops where the queue was out the door. I'll have to come back again later in the week.
When I got home I started wrapping what I had bought. Which is a bit of a pain in the backside when you have cats. Still, I don't think I did a bad job!
I hope people like their gifts!
The cats were being a total pain but I had thought ahead and bought them some catnip goodies to distract them from me and the wrapping paper!
Paul got back after I finished wrapping and we had a quick dinner and relax for the rest of the evening.
Really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Booo. I could happily be a lady of leisure!


No comments:
Post a Comment