It's Sunday. I ache from running. While I know it's good pain, I still feel I have licence to moan and feel sorry for myself!
A typical Sunday morning in the Hartley-Kirkham household generally commences with a brew or two in bed.
Then the laptops are out and we catch up with news/social media/games etc. We are usually joined by Maia and sometimes Barney as well!
Then Paul will watch sports and I will iron. I hate ironing.
That's pretty much how today went! After I finished ironing, Paul had made dinner and we watched more Community. Yes. We're obsessed. Any harm in that?
Dindins tonight was a break from the norm! We had Funky Chicken with Sesame noodles! Mmm.
A typical Sunday morning in the Hartley-Kirkham household generally commences with a brew or two in bed.
Then the laptops are out and we catch up with news/social media/games etc. We are usually joined by Maia and sometimes Barney as well!
| Yes, Maia always looks adorable under the laptop tray. She wants me to pay attention to her and not PostSecret or one of the numerous wedding blogs I follow! |
Then Paul will watch sports and I will iron. I hate ironing.
That's pretty much how today went! After I finished ironing, Paul had made dinner and we watched more Community. Yes. We're obsessed. Any harm in that?
Dindins tonight was a break from the norm! We had Funky Chicken with Sesame noodles! Mmm.
| How funky is your chicken, spinach, asparagus and sesame noodle dinner, huh?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment