After the hi-jinx of the past couple of days, Paul and I took the day off to recover!
Was was extra nice was that the cats quite fancied a cuddle too! I'd even go so far as to say with each other!
Yet another exciting dinner ahead! After the success of 'Roast-In-A-Bowl' a few weeks back, it was time for a reprise...
Stuffing base, with roasted root veg mash, topped with veg, pork, gravy & apple sauce. MANIFIQUE!
Washed down with a glass of champagne from the bottle my boss gave me a few weeks ago...
Awesome!

Was was extra nice was that the cats quite fancied a cuddle too! I'd even go so far as to say with each other!
Yet another exciting dinner ahead! After the success of 'Roast-In-A-Bowl' a few weeks back, it was time for a reprise...
Stuffing base, with roasted root veg mash, topped with veg, pork, gravy & apple sauce. MANIFIQUE!
Washed down with a glass of champagne from the bottle my boss gave me a few weeks ago...
Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment