Friday, 4 May 2012

1st May 2012

Baaaack to work.

Incredibly yawn-filled day at work, broken up with a trip to my GP. Only it wasn't any of the usual doctors. I got to see the new guy. And I had the privilege to wait 30 minutes AFTER MY APPOINTMENT time to see him. When I got in there and was cross examined, it made sense why!

Without gory details, my head trouble turns out to not just be migraine, but something called a cluster headache (which in turn can trigger migraine) and apparently is the most painful pain in the world, over kidney stones and childbirth...which is reassuring!

If the headaches get worse and more frequent, I'll need a brain scan to rule out tumor, but he's 98% sure I don't have one if those!

I do, however, need to monitor my paracetamol intake, as taking even the smallest amount for 14 days a month or more can lead to headaches therefore being derogatory! It's also classed as borderline addiction! As I take painkillers between 7-10 times a month, I have to be careful!

After work (yes, I had to go back to work after hearing how my head is screwed) we went into town to get something I've been looking forward to for ages...


DEADLOCKED!!!! SOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEH!!!

It was hard to start reading it though, as we had new How I Met Your Mother and Castle to watch! We had Hawaii Five-0 as well, but we were having technical issues! When meant I got to go to bed with a peppermint tea and my book! :) I've missed you, Bon Temps!


No comments:

Post a Comment