Friday, 4 May 2012

3rd May 2012

Another day, another day at work! While I'd get bored being a lady of leisure; I do so think I need to find something fun to do with my time!

I went to the gym this morning though, which was very good of me! Might have pushed myself a little too hard on the cross-trainer though! Almost immediately my lungs started hurting!

Am flying through my Game of Thrones audiobook while I'm bored! :-)

Really fancied a naughty dirty pizza all afternoon. Managed to resist the temptation and go straight home. Go team me!

Didn't resist the urge to have a glass of wine while watching Don't Tell the Bride! :-) The American one is quite good too!

While awaiting Paul's return I decided to partake in a movie - The King's Speech. It was right good! Any movie with such a great cast makes me want to watch it...this one no exception!



Oh, and TIMOTHY SPALL!!! DRINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment