Everyone send get well vibes to my colleague Natalie's little boy Jacob again. He has such a severe infection at the back of his throat that his tonsils are covered in pus, his throat is red raw and thus he's not eating a bite or drinking a drop, which has severely dehydrated him. He's on a drip now so hoping improvement will come soon.
I think I used all my positivity and good vibes on Jacob, as since I left work I have come down with one of my severe cluster headaches, which in turn triggered a migraine. Hideous horrendous pain. In bed from 6 and didn't get out again.
Variety of drugs were taken and somewhere along the line, one of them helped as I woke up at 11:30pm and was relatively pain free. The paella that Paul made for dinner probably helped too!
I was then joined by this little rascal, who didn't want her picture taken but as I hadn't taken one today and it was nearing midnight, it had to be done!
I think I used all my positivity and good vibes on Jacob, as since I left work I have come down with one of my severe cluster headaches, which in turn triggered a migraine. Hideous horrendous pain. In bed from 6 and didn't get out again.
Variety of drugs were taken and somewhere along the line, one of them helped as I woke up at 11:30pm and was relatively pain free. The paella that Paul made for dinner probably helped too!
I was then joined by this little rascal, who didn't want her picture taken but as I hadn't taken one today and it was nearing midnight, it had to be done!
| Do NOT take mah picture at this hour, mamma! |
| This face cannot fail to make me feel better! |
No comments:
Post a Comment