Wednesday, 2 January 2013

01/01/2013 - Once More With Feeling

I wonder if the change in year will make this app work again so I can actually do this?!

Any readers have probably forgotten me as it's been a bloomin' long time but I will attempt to take a picture a day to document 2013. It's a big year, what with me hitting the big 21 (+9) and of course, our wedding! EEKS!

There were up-sides to 2012 but all in all it sucked for me. It's probably best that the blog entries stopped when they did!

Anyway, to start this year's attempt at taking a pic (or two) a day - here are my babies! You'll be seeing a LOT of them over the coming months!

Barney Eric Kirkham (2 1/2) aka Stompers/Little Beep/Naughty Little Sausage




Maia Arwen Hartley (6 3/4ish) aka Babba/Moo/Belly-Girl

4 comments:

  1. life comes with both good and bad. With out the darkness we can't truly appreciate the light.

    enough prattle, I'm glad you are posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie! I'll try and keep it up this time! I don't know how you manage to post so often! Although having all those gorgeous cats give plenty of material! I think people would get bored of seeing these two every day! I don't! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take a boat load of photos over the weekend and use those through out the week. Sometimes I just go ahead and schedual posts for the entire week too so I don't have to think about it unless something comes up. (btw, can you get rid of word verification?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how to do that, but I will look into it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete