So as well as causing lots of pain, bruising and general self-pity; falling down the stairs helps you lose a bucket load of weight!
Apparently, in the past month I have lost 19lbs. What the...!!!
I don't believe them for a second. I think I weighed myself about 6 times and it was a different answer every time but the average was 19lbs.
I don't feel like I've lost that much. I don't look like I've lost that much.
Huh.
**I was attempting to take 'Weight Watchers / Slim Fast / Fat Fighters -esque pictures of showing how much bigger than my waist my trousers are...but even if I had lost this mad 19lbs, my stomach still aint pretty. So just imagine said picture here, K?**
To celebrate my epic (and also incredibly false) weight loss, I had a delicious lunch from the Beanie Man!
This feta and falafel salad is my favourite. There is usually one there when he has them on his menu, as it's not the most appealing looking of lunch. Fools. It's amazing. If the Beanie Man delivers to your office, people of Liverpool, try it! It's worth it!
I didn't eat the danish or the banana, preferring to bring them home for pudding.
To REALLY celebrate the fake weight loss, Paul and I went out for a curry!
We've decided that as we are saving as much as possible for our wedding, we will have one treat night (read weekend) a month where we can go for a meal or get takeaway and not feel bad about it.
This time we went to Landmark, a local curry house to where we live.
Paul, post poppadoms.
It was pretty lush.
We ate LOADS and it really didn't cost a massive amount! Go team! They remembered us from last time we went in, when Paul helped stop a member of staff get beaten up by a local scally!
We went and got ingredients for hot toddies on the way home (I was feeling a tad under the weather - I blame the falling down and everything) however, once we got home and Paul had made me one...yeah...I was asleep.
Not my proudest moment. Still, at least I waited until we got home rather than falling asleep in the restaurant...
Clutching at straws.


No comments:
Post a Comment