Monday, 11 February 2013

21/01/2013 - Paper Anniversary


It's my brother and sister-in-law's wedding anniversary today! A year ago today they got married! Yay!

You can read about it in last year's entry here!

I think the kitties were getting into the spirit of the paper anniversary without our pushing them to do so! I came home to this:



Maia and/or Barney took on Godzilla and won!

I found this poster in a newspaper years ago and loved it so it lives on the side of our wardrobe. Looking at it reminds us of going to see the actor/comedian Omid Djalili a few years ago! He does a wicked Godzilla impression

Ok, totally had to youtube him/it to share with you, dear readers!


Video kindly embedded from YouTube. Thank you, uploader person!

BELLYDANCE! I FORGOT THE BELLYDANCING!

I hope he tours again soon! I positively ached from laughing so hard at that gig!

However, back to the poster - Paul actually bought us a new one for Christmas, but it's so pretty we were going to frame it and put it in the living room! Now I feel so sorry for bedroom Godzilla (not a nickname for Paul!) that I might have to put the poster there!

I just don't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment