Monday, 11 February 2013

22/01/2013 - Drama

 Nothing really happened today. Work was crazy busy as usual, especially as I was super busy and my colleague didn't seem to notice that me sitting there with my headphones in not making conversation in any way, shape or form was a hint for her to STOP TALKING AT ME. Raaaaaa.

Aherm.

Anyway, I got home and went to sort some washing in the spare room. I noticed a flashing light through the window, and saw it was a fire engine.



 Turns out that there was a house fire in the next street along! I've never actually seen that before!

I think the house is empty but we saw flames and everything. Not nice at all.




They got this massive floodlight out so they could see inside better! The amount of smoke coming through the windows was scary.

So there you go. Feel so sorry for the owners of the house and I hope that the damage isn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment