It's Saturday again already.
Did we do anything today? Did we heck?! Paul took over the world on Civilisation and me...well...I sat and played Sims 3 for most of the day.
Yes, I'm a simmer and I'm proud. I have an overly creative mind, which doesn't get to come out to play when working in the legal industry. Which you think it would...but it doesn't! Trust me!
I am mostly proud though because I GOT AN ALIEN BABY! :D
How cute is she?! She's called Inara after the character on Firefly/Serenity and she's just the cutest. Which is odd, considering how ugly her father is. I love my ugly sims...which is why I can't cope with the cute!
Anyway, while I wasn't preoccupied with my alien sim baby (SQUEEEEE), we sat and watched more movies.
This time we partook in a bit of Cowboys and Aliens. Harmless enough I guess. We also partook in a smidge of Pecan Pie.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm


No comments:
Post a Comment