Thursday, 21 February 2013

05/02/2013 - Grown Up

The joy of not going to the gym this morning was that I was ready for work bright and early.

So I did something I haven't done in a very long time.

I polished my boots.

With polish and everything.



I'm pretty sure it's a sign of being a proper grown up when you have a tub specifically for shoe polish. Even more so when there are a variety of colours in there. Even more than that when you have two different types of suede brush and cleaning product in there.

Just because I have them, though, doesn't mean I use them often. Paul is a more frequent shoe shiner than I. I guess it's more important for him. Still, there is something quite satisfying about making your shoes shiny.

Wow, I really do need to get a life.

Picture of a cat, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment