Paul had a lot of revision to do today, so I timed him and he revised for 25 minutes and rested for 5. His call. After a few hours we watched an episode of Stargate as a treat. Good call, no?!
Then I had my reality tv fix to catch up on. Strictly and X Factor night!
Paul made dinner of chicken and vegetable pasta bake. It was good!
Yes there is cheesy goodness. There are also vegetables. He has a run to do tomorrow so needed to carb up a little!
He also popped out as we needed peppermint tea, and he bought me little treats!
All very naughty. All very nice. The Cosmo was weird. It was being sold off. I'm not surprised. It didn't have an ingredients list on it...just said it was made of pink!
![]() |
| Me too, Jason. Taken from Tumblr. |
I love my little fluffy hot water bottle. She does like the right knee better than the left for some reason. Wonder why.
I didn't stay up overly late. I needed sleep too.




No comments:
Post a Comment