Work was a little better today but still not amazing. Got quite a bit done and feel like I'm getting a little more on top of things. Just wish I could enjoy it more!
After work it was time to get home and prepare for our usual #Whedonsday fun and frolics! We were looking forward to an evening of television gold and yummy food!
Paul was trying out a new recipe tonight, which started out like this:
Grated potato. That's a whole lot of starchy goodness!
The finished result was pretty yummy!
Sausage with potato rosti and onion gravy.
Grated potato. That's a whole lot of starchy goodness!
The finished result was pretty yummy!
Sausage with potato rosti and onion gravy.
We all ate loads and enjoyed it! Paul has thought of a few alterations he would made next time but it's definitely a hit!
We also had naughty pudding. Shh...don't tell! Spoilt for choice between flavours of cheesecake I couldn't pick...so I asked for half and half!
Mmmmmmm!
Mmmmmmm!
We watched a few eps of Whedony projects and played with Barney for a while as he needed to be active!
After Chris left, we cleared up a little and then went to bed. Hoping for a good night's sleep!



No comments:
Post a Comment