I had a little FaceTime with Paul, who was rushing to get all his stuff packed and get to the office for his day in Kent. I procrastinated a little then headed to work myself.
Blah blah, work, blah blah. I was a long day and I was super fed up by the end of it.
When I got home, I followed Paul's progress back up north via an app that Apple gave us! Thanks for that! I do like to be able to stalk my husband while he's away!
When I got home, I followed Paul's progress back up north via an app that Apple gave us! Thanks for that! I do like to be able to stalk my husband while he's away!
Then it was time for my usual Thursday night ritual of finishing the ironing I got bored doing on Tuesday night!
It didn't take long but then I was a loose end! I potted around a little and entertained the kitties, had a bit of a sing song with myself but then got bored. Maia was bored. Barney was bored.
Barney decided to steal my dressing gown. He looks better in it than me!
It didn't take long but then I was a loose end! I potted around a little and entertained the kitties, had a bit of a sing song with myself but then got bored. Maia was bored. Barney was bored.
Barney decided to steal my dressing gown. He looks better in it than me!
I chilled until Paul got home when we decided to watch the rest of the ep of Shield that Chris and I didn't get around to finishing last night!
After that, I nodded off!


No comments:
Post a Comment