I said yesterday that I won't talk about the tedium that is work any more. I may have to break that rule. Mostly because the only picture I took today is from work!
It was a massively busy and productive day. If you recall from previous years, we have a daily target of so many units to hit a day. That total is 60 units.
Today's productivity can be seen below...
Over 300%...that could be construed as busy! It's not my record...not by a long shot, but it's not bad!
Over 300%...that could be construed as busy! It's not my record...not by a long shot, but it's not bad!
After work I came home to my usual Tuesday night task of ironing. I'm in this habit now so why break it! I listen to my audiobook as I go and it makes the time fly!
Paul was fairly optimistic about his exam but was still a little later getting home so we had a quick tea of chicken and salad and watched the latest ep of Castle.
We were both shattered then, so headed to bed for a fairly early night.

No comments:
Post a Comment