Managed to get through work ok, not really enjoying it but got stuff done which was the main thing. Friday isn't my favourite day ass I have loads of spreadsheets to complete and reports to write. Dullsville!
I was looking forward to a glass of wine or two when I got home. Paul's company were moving office to a new building today so Paul was out on a jolly so I had the whole house to myself and full control of the remote!
Yeah, I was bored, lonely and feeling a little sorry for myself as I wasn't feeling particularly sprightly.
I needed some good comfort food to make me feel better. My favourite comfort food, in fact.
Macaroni and cheese! With extra bacon and mustard. It was...ok. Not as satisfying as I had hoped it would be.
I watched random crap on tv, as there was nothing on I wanted to watch for a while. Then Strictly was on, which was good, then X Factor which was also good. During X Factor, Paul came home a little...tired...
After some small drama haven't straight to bed and I had some more wine, watching some tv. I tried to go to bed but Paul was snoring so loudly I couldn't sleep so I got up again and watched more crap on the tv. At about 2am I figured I was tired enough to go back and try to sleep. I did...for a while...

mmm mustard in mac and cheese sounds lovely
ReplyDelete