Work was pretty rubbish. Today it was T's turn to be grumpy and all my attempts at cheering her up went down like a ton of bricks!
Still, there was also the joys of #Whedonsday after work, which is definitely a good thing!
Tonight we were having Cannelloni from a recipe in a book we have had for ages, to use up a few random ingredients we had knocking about.
Ours...looked like this...
Not quite as advertised. Paul was disappointed with the look of it but Chris and I were not bothered. So long as it tastes good, it's a winner!
Mmmmm. It did! Very filling though. We couldn't finish it all. Well, Chris did...which Paul was surprised by as he's usually the one that polishes off the lot!
Meanwhile, I had battled home with a delivery of cat food for the kitties. I would probably have take them separately except I knew the cats would love the giant box it all came in! I also got them one of the card scratching post things that you sprinkle catnip in...
Not quite as advertised. Paul was disappointed with the look of it but Chris and I were not bothered. So long as it tastes good, it's a winner!
Mmmmm. It did! Very filling though. We couldn't finish it all. Well, Chris did...which Paul was surprised by as he's usually the one that polishes off the lot!
Meanwhile, I had battled home with a delivery of cat food for the kitties. I would probably have take them separately except I knew the cats would love the giant box it all came in! I also got them one of the card scratching post things that you sprinkle catnip in...
Barney got a little...merry...on the nip...
He kicked the postl out the way and rolled in all the nip that had fallen through onto the kitchen floor! He's a proper junkie!
After #Whedonsday ended, Paul and I did some tidying up and then headed to bed with our high cats. It could be a long night!





No comments:
Post a Comment