Work was busy and the day flew but it's all very dull and boring. Can't believe it's Friday tomorrow though. That's come around fast!
Paul's out AGAIN tonight so I did chores and was generally dull all evening. I caught up on my ironing and was entertained by the cats who had decided to play under a plastic lid in the bath!
The offending lid. Maia ran off and wouldn't let me take a picture. Boo.
The game of what can only be described as 'slaps' went on a LONG time with them alternating who was under the lid and who was on the side of the bath. Very entertaining!
After I finished ironing, I had an omelette for tea and decided to watch a crappy rom com called 'Valentine's Day'. I wasn't impressed. Bradley Cooper looked very 'David Beckham' in it but that's the only pro I could find to it, I'm afraid.
Paul came in, having decided that he was going to have a few beers instead of driving home. Hmph. Wish I could have had a few beers. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment