It's my little Princess's 7th birthday today!
I realise that I haven't posted any pictures of her in the last few days. That's because today she gets a whole entry pretty much just about her! Much like last year!
So cute when she does this! She was purring up a storm here too!
Maia playing in the Christmas wrapping paper. Far more entertaining than the present itself, of course!
Little hussy enjoying a belly rub! Check out her belly button making an appearence! I never see belly buttons on anyone else's cat pictures. Do my two have particularly camera-friendly belly dots?
Inside The Cube. Also known as The Maia Cave (when it's not being the Barney cave). She does love it in there! She loves rolling around in there, then pawing at you through the holes!
Gorgeous girl!
Such a dainty lady!
To celebrate, we had a glass of wine and watched tv. Great parenting there, huh?!






Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteBelly dots are actually kind of rare. Generally it furs over and you can't see where they are. I have one of my cats who has one, but she is floofy so you have to go look for it.
Really?! Both of mine have belly dots! Barney has bald nipples too!
ReplyDeleteIs it Fleurp who has the belly dot? She looks like a belly dot kinda gal! ;)
lol. Yes, Fleurp is my belly dot girl
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kittyblog.net/2010/11/hey-fleurp.html
I LOVE FLEURP'S BELLY DOT! :D On fur like hers, I'm so surprised you saw it!
ReplyDeleteI actually asked the vet about Maia's when I first saw it! I thought it might have been ringworm or something!
I'm fortunate that Fleurp lets me play with her belly from time to time.
ReplyDeleteMaia likes to show off her belly, and sometimes likes a tickle or two...but then she gets feisty.
ReplyDeleteI do like me some belly kisses when she's feeling generous. Kitty huffing (is that what you called it) is a hobby of mine! :)
Yup, I love a good kitten (or cat) huff..
ReplyDelete