Monday, 15 July 2013

09/07/2013 - Mes vacances: Quatrième jour

Today we had a lazy day. Mostly due to the fact that my hip decided that it wanted to remind me of it's ability to cause pain to me when I want to go somewhere. So I pretty much spent the day on the balcony of our apartment reading. As I had finished two of my paperbacks, which I save for beach days, it was back to my trusty kindle.

I started reading the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich a few weeks ago, and have the majority of them, but I only had 2 of them on my machine. I had read the first one a while back and was a few chapters into the second. Yeah. I finished it within a few hours. I enjoyed it far more than I had the first. I then remembered that the rest of the books were on the laptop that we had brought with us and so I uploaded the lot to my kindle! That was it - I didn't speak much to anyone, preferring to have my nose to the screen!


This was pretty much the view in front of me for the last few hours of every day of the holiday! Glass of rose and kindle. Perfect!

Paul's Dad wasn't feeling too well, so Paul and I went for dinner and brought him and his Mum back a takeaway. While they were tucking in, we took some pictures of stuff around us.


These flowers grow in a pot on the balcony. I have no idea what they are but they sure are pretty!


This is the view from the side of the balcony over l'eglise. It's such a pretty church. We've not been inside it yet but the time will come when we do. I bet it's cute!

So not a lot happened today to tell you about. I ate caramelised ribs for my dinner and they were very nice too! That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment