Monday, 12 August 2013

08/08/2013 - Happy Anniversary Maia Arwen!

Seven years ago today I went to the RSPCA and picked up the most beautiful creature that I ever had the luck to meet and live with.

MAIA ARWEN HARTLEY!




 My girl is gorgeous, no?! The best seven years of my life.

How can I top that beginning?! Well, I can't!

This morning we went to the gym again, and I did some light cardio to see how well I did and how my back is getting along. It's much better now, which us most excellent.

Then to work where I did work stuff. Nothing special there.

Then we stopped via the shops on the way home so I could pick up a few bits and bobs for tomorrow.

What's tomorrow? The start of my hen weekend! Or, if that makes no sense to you, my batchelorette weekend!

So I had to get home to start packing, which I REALLY didn't want to do. I hate packing. The kittens helped, which was nice.

Then an early night. Tomorrow is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day!

Sorry - it's a short entry. Be prepared for picture heavy entries for the next few posts (when I get around to posting them!)!



2 comments: