Thursday, 22 August 2013

15/08/2013 - R.S.I


We went to the gym this morning. Because we can. And we should. Wedding around the corner and all that! I ran and it was ok! Well done me!

From there I went to work. Little did I know what was in store for me.

I was going to get rather well acquainted with this chap:


Me and Mr Hole Punch were great mates by the end of the day. Heck, even by lunch time we were swapping life stories.

We've had a load of new files in, and the previous solicitor who had conduct of the cases liked to document EVERYTHING. Which is good. Except that the files don't fit in a regular card folder. So they had to be punched and put in a lever arch file.

There are 29 to do. I got through 3. In a day.

My wrist is now very sore.

I also took this picture.


I don't quite recall why. Maybe it was to ask whether I'm the only person in the world who eats every apple (where practicable) like this? I don't eat them straight off the core where I can help it. Does that make me odd?

In other news, since taking this picture, I cut open an apple to find it mouldy and bad inside but still looking perfect on the outside.

Who's laughing now, huh?

1 comment:

  1. no, not odd at all.. and actually quite practical in this instance

    ReplyDelete