Tuesday, 20 August 2013

13/08/2013 - BOOM! Done!

Another day! Another dollar!

We got up and went to the gym, because we're good like that and feel bad about not going yesterday!

After that...well...guess what? WORK! It wasn't interesting. I won't bore you with it! I worked bloomin' hard though!

Once I got home, I decided to crack straight on with the last table of place cards that we have to make! I'm a bit sad about it to be honest, as making them has been quite therapeutic!

We stopped part way for me to have some dinner. As I have my final dress fitting tomorrow, I figure we need something healthy and good.


How awesome does this salad look?! Let me tell you, it tasted as good as it looks!

I then had some news that Paul's Mum wanted to move a few people around on our seating plan. Which messed up lots of stuff...but nothing that couldn't be solved with a few more minutes work and pretty soon it was sorted!

Then...well...bed, actually. How dull was today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment