Tuesday, 20 August 2013

12/08/2013 - BUMP! Back down to earth!

Sooooooooooooooo tired today! No gym this morning as sleep was very much needed.

I managed to get up at a decent hour all the same. Threw myself in the shower and made a semi ok effort to get ready for work. As I was going to put my face on, I was confronted with this:


A battered toilet roll on the floor? Can only be Barney.

When confronted by it, he had a staple response:



Look cute. Today it was drinking from the bathroom tap. He doesn't do it often and it's so adorable I couldn't get angry about the toilet roll thing!

Paul, however, wasn't impressed.


This is Paul's 'not impressed but pretending to be nonchalant' face.

Work was difficult, being as tired as I was. But I made it through. It's a big achievement for me! It was touch and go there for a while.

I came home and caught up with some blogging whilst watching True Blood. Penultimate episode! It's all go!

While catching up I was disturbed by some snoring. SPIDER MAN IS BACK!


 Gorgeous boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment